Terms and Conditions
- Provisional bookings will be held for 14 days before deposit is due.
- Payment of a deposit on acceptance by Summer Belles constitutes a binding contract, with any remainder due as outlined on the booking form.
- We regret we are unable to accept bookings from anyone under 18 years of age.
- Summer Belles strongly advises you take out holiday/event insurance to cover any illness, cancellations or losses.
- Your tent hire starts at 12 noon on the day of your booking. Your hire period ends at 2pm on the day of your departure. Please note, hire times may differ and are subject to and depending on access to your chosen campsite, were applicable.
- The customer is responsible for the security and condition of the tent from when Summer Belles leave it set up to when they collect. Any damages to a tent or any or its furnishings including staining caused will be charged back to the customer.
- All our tents are strictly non-smoking. Smoking in the tents will result in any cleaning and repair costs being recharged to the hirer.
- To protect the flooring and furnishings, outdoor shoes should be removed at all times before entering the tents. Any cleaning required of rugs and furnishings will be levy a charge back to the customer.
- All rubbish / recycling must be removed at the end of your booking prior to leaving the tent / campsite. Summer Belles reserves the right to levy a charge, which will be deducted from your security deposit, for the removal of any excess rubbish or waste left in the tent.
- Prices for delivery and collection is by enquiry and will depend on location and/or the number of tents hired.
- Summer Belles accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or theft to any property left in the bell tents for the duration of the hire.
- Summer Belles accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury to any member of your party that may occur whilst you are in occupation of the tent.
- Dogs – dogs are welcome at some our our festivals, at the discretion of the individual festivals. Should you choose to bring a dog please ensure this is booked as part of your package so that we can allocate tents in dog friendly area, as this does not suit all of our our guests, and accounts for additional hygiene measures upon checkout.
Summer Belles’ undertaking
- Summer Belles will deliver, erect and furnish your bell tent at the agreed date, time and location.
- Summer Belles will dismantle and remove all equipment from your campsite on the day of termination of your hire period or an agreed date thereafter.
- While Summer Belles will do everything possible to ensure your tent is erected prior to your arrival at your campsite / venue, no responsibility or liability can be accepted for delays due to road accidents or severe traffic problems.
- A non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
- Balance of hire payments are 6 weeks before commencement of hire.
- During the period of hire you are responsible for the maintenance of all equipment, from erection to dismantling.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the equipment provided, please notify us immediately and before use.
- You are responsible for any damages or losses to tents or equipment during the hire period. Whilst a damage deposit is not required to book a bell tent, you will be liable for all additional costs relating to damages caused during the hire and excessive cleaning.
- Any costs incurred for rubbish removal or cleaning of matting if outdoor shoes have been worn inside of the tent will be charged back to the hirer.
- Payment can be made by:
- 1. Bank Transfer
- 2. Online payment by credit or debit card
- Your hire booking will be treated as cancelled if the balance of the hire payment is not received by us by the date specified on the booking form (6 weeks before the commencement date of your event) or unless alternative payment terms have been agreed.
- If you wish to cancel your booking once you have paid your initial deposit please notify us immediately. In these circumstances your initial deposit is non-returnable and any contract is rendered void.
- If you cancel within 6 weeks of your tent hire and have paid in full, we are unable to return any monies to you. In these circumstances we may offer the tent(s) at a reduced rental to encourage a late booking and any money we recover we will refund to you.
- In the event of extreme or adverse weather conditions making it impossible to erect the bell tent(s), Summer Belles cannot not accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result. In this situation, we will work with you to offer you an alternative site / date, where possible.
- Summer Belles reserves the right to cancel your hire booking at any time. In the unlikely event of this happening, a full refund will be made, however Summer Belles will not accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result.
- Should your chosen campsite / venue / festival, cancel or terminate your booking, for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be given by Summer Belles. In this case, please contact us as a matter of urgency and we will do our utmost to help you find an alternative site / venue / date.
Health and safety
- Summer Belles operates a strict no-smoking policy inside the bell tents.
- For your protection and safety, cooking is prohibited inside the bell tents. Fire pits and BBQs can cause fires and the release of deadly carbon monoxide.
- Fire pits should be sited a safe distance from the bell tent and should not be left unattended.
- No live flames are permitted inside the bell tents.
- Force Majeure (unforeseeable circumstances preventing someone from fulfilling a contract)
- Summer Belles cannot not accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result of: acts of God including fire, flood, storm or natural disasters, war, sabotage or acts of terrorism; Government sanctions, labour disputes including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action, failure in the transportation of equipment or in the provision of services.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- This Agreement and disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
These terms and conditions are subject to change by the business owner.